We're Still Here to Help
As circumstances continue to change, we encourage organizations to be prudent and continue to base their decisions regarding meetings on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local public health authorities.
Meetings Mean Business, powered by the U.S. Travel Association and in close partnership with the Go Live Together coalition, continues to advance policies that bring financial relief to businesses and workers. We believe these five areas are of highest priority on the road to COVID-19 recovery.
In addition to providing updates and coordinating with experts from the health and safety community, our coalition will continue to provide fact-based guidance, talking points, sharable data points and turnkey content as seen below.
Looking for more information? Here is a shortlist of trusted resources.
Health Authorities and Academics
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention coronavirus website
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention travel information and alerts
- World Health Organization advice for the public
- World Health Organization planning recommendations for mass gatherings
- Johns Hopkins University live tracker